Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Every now & then.

You will catch something cool during your day if you keep your eyes open.

I miss the old days of cool cars, instead of the crap they peddle these days. I like the old price for one as well. When I bought little red, I shelled out 15 grand. Now they want 40 or 50 K for a truck. Well, kiss my old White ass.

California just said they will increase the minimum wage to $15.00 an hour. Well, the businesses out there said, no problem, we will just hire less people. Hey, I feel their pain. I paid my dues in that area. I worked for Shoneys & a few others, like Robinhood of the Highway & Tongolinos. And those were some of the greatest memories I have. Of course I worked my ass off & didn't get paid much money, but I still work my ass off. Both at work or on my own dime.

You see, those entry level jobs, help you understand that to get ahead in life, you have to work for it. There isn't a magical fairy that will show up & make all your shoes...That is a wishful thinking.

Sometimes, you have to remember, to get the honey, you don't go killing all the bees.