Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday.

I will confess that I allow people to get under my skin at times. I just don't understand why some folks are such pricks.

We walk through this life & it is only a blink of an eye & we are gone. So, I try my best to enjoy what time I have been allotted. I also, enjoy doing what I can, with what I have, to make someones life a little better.

I can't comprehend why someone would go out of their way to make my life hard, when I would give them the shirt off of my back if they needed it. I take comfort in knowing that God sees & knows all.

So, fight the good fight my friends. If you are off this weekend, enjoy it & share the love. I will be working, trying my best to espouse the love of Christ. These three days always touch my soul hard. It has been a life of closing a door & opening a new one. Always at Easter. It's like, God wants me to understand that no matter who treats me bad, he will open another door to allow me the opportunity to either screw up or get it right.

I'm real good at screwing up.