Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hope you did...

Stopped  and picked me up a new headlight for my truck today. Trying to get  help at Walmart is like trying to swim in quicksand. But I managed to find the right Sylvania bulb.

I installed it pretty quickly and was able to go to my polling place and managed to slide in and slide out pretty quickly. They had new iPads that scan your license  instead of dragging out the old big books. The picture was taken in the parking lot right after I exited the polls. Kind of  looks like God is smiling down on me.

At this moment,  it looks like Little Marco isn't even going to win his own state. I guess he won't have the excuse that Al Gore had... No hanging chad.

Trying to update the blog by using my phone is as frustrating as  listening to traffic on the radio right now. They both suck.
Later.