Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I never realized...

That so many screwed up people lived in my state. Nothing like a primary, to bring out the statistics. It did explain the large amount of crackheads I encounter on a daily basis though.

I'm suppose to attend what I like to call a group hug meeting today, but due to social media policies now in place, I won't be able to tell you about the wonderful time I'll be having. I can't show you a picture of the awesome bonding moment that occurred last night as well. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, except in 2016. Too many uptight folks who just can't stand when I'm having fun.

I mean, like when I was with this one gal. She was petrified of cows, so, did it hurt that sometimes when the lights were out in the house...I would moo like a cow? Well, it did freak her out, but hey, one should face their fear if they are ever going to overcome it right? I occasionally have a dream of Claire McCaskill busting in my door & eating me like one of the Donner party, but do I complain?

I want to give a big Happy Birthday to Jerry Lewis, who turns 90 today. My boiler operator is from Bulgaria & his name is Ivan, so you can imagine how I sometimes call him in a Jerry Lewis voice. (I'm not sure if he gets it, or just wants to stab me in the eye)