Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, March 26, 2016

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Well, two out of three ain't bad as the old Meatloaf song goes.

I always seem to be amazed when I find out that there are people who don't particularly care for me. I don't know about you, but I always plod along never giving one thought that a person I'm conversing or dealing with, might want to get all medieval on my ass.

Of course, eventually, I find out. Then I get all shocked that these folks actually exist (you just made Jesus cry, because he loves me) When I was younger, it would blow my mind. Now that I'm older, I'm like, take a number & wait your turn. See, there are some people who you really don't need liking you anyway. It's not a bad thing to exclude turds who seem to only live to make your life miserable. (unless you are into that crap)

I don't have to have people fawning over everything I say or do, but on the flip side of that coin, here lately, I enjoy telling people to their faces that I can't stand them. I think it's because the more sand you have in the bottom of the hourglass, the more you realize that you just don't really have the time to give thought about something some pinhead is telling you, you have to care about. Bernie Sanders springs in my head.

I know people who actually have lists of folks they hate & if they are ever informed that they do not have long to walk among the living...these are people they are going to take out first. Every now & then, I'll ask them...Am I on the list? When I hear, not today...It does make me feel better.