Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Nice March day!

Stopped & helped the old man work on converting his shed he built years ago, into a hot house. Didn't get it finished, but knocked out a good portion of it.

I grabbed the trusses & pulled my fat ass up & climbed on the braces & the old man said, you won't be able to do that in the near future. I laughed & said, pull your pants up Fred Sanford.

We messed around & drank some brews. He wants to get it all enclosed before Tuesday, because it is suppose to rain for like 6 days. He didn't hit me in the head with a hammer, but he did clip me once with a screw as I was holding a sheet in place. I made sure after that to watch him more closely. After spending some time with the folks, I stopped at the sisters & we burned some wood. I smell like Smokey the Bear.

Time for another cold one. Damn, I could get use to having my weekends off. Ten days in a row dealing with crackheads is like ten days too many. My sister told me tonight, all you do is work. I think she has a point, but that is what guys do....Isn't it?

That & die & leave everything to some woman who will wind up remarrying some dillhole you wouldn't have given the time of day to.

Well, scratch that one for this catfish. I want to outlive all of my exes. Kind of like Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison (but without the lipstick)