Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, March 24, 2016

People are strange.

Not a day goes by, that I don't encounter someone, where I want to ask them, did your parents have any children that lived?

I sometimes feel that today, is going to be the day that God says, yeah, I've had enough of all you idiots, time to seriously wipe the chalk board & start the equation again.

Far be it for me to judge anyone, because I'm probably the poster child for the definition of insanity. You know, continuing the same sequence of events, but hoping for a different outcome. I call it my God gene. I keep hoping that people will actually do the right thing, when placed in a position to do so....But here lately, I find myself shaking my head like the old dogs that people use to have in the back window of their cars. (some folks will get it, while others will have no clue)

I once thought that I could change the world. No, really. I actually thought that I could make shit better. Now, I'm just like, don't wipe that booger on my sleeve please.

Hey, I continue to fight the good fight, but remember, a voice crying in the wilderness, wound up on a freaking platter & given to a crackhead.