Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Things you can't help.

You can't help it that right in the middle of running a cable down a drain, the battery just goes dead. (that is what I get for using someone elses drill instead of going & using my own) Or, the headlight in your truck is working fine, & then just goes dead on the way home. (I just bought the most expensive ones not that long ago)

You can't help it if you have a friend or two that is stupid (you had nothing to do with the gene dispersal) Or that the world is crazy. (Adam should have punched her right in the mouth)

You can't help it that Walmart doesn't have any reference books that cross check the actual bulbs they have in stock, with the one you know you bought there, but at 1:00 in the morning, you didn't want to pull the headlight assembly apart in the parking lot before you go in. (so I pulled it out when I got home, which means I have to stop before I go to vote to get another one)

You can't help it that you can't find the spare you kept the last time you changed them (I looked all over the garage & in my tool boxes, but the damn thing grew legs & walked away)

You just can't help it that no matter how good a job you do, they just want you to do more.

But one thing I can do, is help myself to a cold one & thank the good Lord for another day of encountering things I just can't help.