Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, March 12, 2016

True Colors.

That is what people are coming out & showing to the sane folks. Just how vile & violent they are. Miley Cyrus says if Trump is elected (along with a slew of other pukes I can't stand) that they are going to leave for Canada. Well pack your bags bitches. Do us all a huge favor.

Every single one of these "celebrities" that have said it, could leave the planet & make me feel better that they are not sucking up any of the oxygen that I share with them. (no, really, tell me how you feel)


Speaking of leaving the planet, I heard last night that Keith Emerson checked out & they are saying it was a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. I learned a long time ago not to judge folks who decide to cash it in like this. They are the ones who will stand before the maker & explain it, not me. While the rest of us, fight to stay alive & scrape together what we can, to help others out. Folks who seem to have more than they will ever need, decide that becoming intentional worm food seems to be a smart choice.

Robin Williams just popped in my head.


I know, I'm an insensitive bastard, but I'm not moving to Canada.