Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Back to the grind.

Had an individual converse with me yesterday & he made a comment that kind of surprised me. Not the revelation he disclosed, but the response from me when hearing it. I wanted to...well, never mind what I wanted to do, because I guess it only counts on what you actually do. I actually, shoved it aside & continued with my day.

I'm not a big fan of guys who have no balls. They are called eunuchs. Visceral reactions were fine when I could claim stupidity as a defense, but I have reached the age where intellect serves me much better. I file it in the back of my mind & later, if I so choose to revisit it, I can then devise a much better & fitting response.

If someone wants to piss on your campfire, you have to decide...Was I ready to head back to the ranch anyway, & in that case, they simply saved me the time in putting it out anyway....or, when they are finished, you just throw another log on it & blaze it back up.

Decisions are best made when you are detached from emotional stress. I'm getting much better in not giving a shit about pretty much anything. That is what happens when you start having more sand in the bottom of the hourglass than in the top.