Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Congrats Blues..

Now that Chicago is down, it is time to focus on the cup.

My knockouts started blooming yesterday. I planted some yellow roses the folks picked up for me the other day. They might open up in a day or so as well.

I had two young guys pop around my garage as I was getting ready to drive my truck in tonight. The one said, sorry dude, didn't mean to scare you. I just laughed as I drove my truck in, with my pistol on my lap. They have no idea how close they came to making the paper. Actually, they did startle me. I wasn't ready & I was outside of the truck. They also had a nice size dog with them on a leash. This is what happens when you let your guard down.

I shall not allow that to happen again. In this day & age, you never know when something can turn bad. Better to be prepared.


Now, something for the Blackhawks.