Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Running as fast as I can.

A day of trying to squeeze in as many things as I can to finish. I managed to complete quite a lot, but lets face it, there are only more waiting to be addressed.

Stopped & visited with the parents & then stopped off at the sisters house to burn some wood & drink some cold ones. Her swing was a victim of the awesome wind & was sitting on the sidewalk outside of her house. So we walked it back to the car port & set it up there & partied a bit.

When the lightweight was ready to crash, I started to leave & we saw that her vehicle had a flat tire. So...I cranked out my jack & changed her tire & put the spare on. That's right...I am an awesome brother.

video
Here is me singing on my way over to her house. damn...I am that good!