Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, April 1, 2016

Sometimes...

You just need to put the rat race on the back burner & just relax.

I try my best to do what I can, but eventually I shall be nothing but dust & my endeavors will be nothing but history.

So, until that is the reality of the situation, I shall strive to enjoy life as best I can. I'm thinking that it might be time for me to find a woman who can put her legs behind her head. Of course, it might be the many brews I have consumed that are initiating the thought behind this idea. In that case, a disclaimer might be appropriate: Don't pay attention to anything an inebriated alpha male might be spewing, when he has had many brews that might cloud his better judgment.

I still think a naked female might be the cure for my conundrum.

But I am pretty toast right now, so in the morning I will see this & go...what the hell was I thinking!

That's my story & I'm sticking to it.