Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, April 23, 2016

What the hell...

I have been buried in work the last two days. I slammed the shit out, but it just never ends. I can't talk about it, but I could give you example after example why some folks suck.

It's also hard, knowing that today is going to be nice & I already have freaking stuff lined up waiting to be banged out when I roll in later today. I'm going to hit the clock & roll them out.

Broke out my old file holder. I think I'm gonna start using it again, since I have all kinds of stupid paperwork to pass out or complete these days. I found an old write up in it, for some completely stupid shit, that I wound up beating anyway. The funny thing is looking at those who were in charge & who signed off on it....

They were all fired for various infractions of policy. (I'm not saying that I initiated the results) Anonymity is a wonderful thing.