Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 17, 2016

What a nice day!

I picked up some t-bones & we fired up the grill over & the parents house.

Gonna head down to Saline Creek in the morning to see if we can catch some lunkers. Not sure what the river level is like, but as long as the old man don't drown me, it will be a nice day.

Yeah, I put a lot of things on the back burner, but screw that. Life is way too short. When I head back to the salt mines Tuesday, I'm gonna whip out the paid time off card & sign up for some more. What the hell. If you have almost 500 hours & never use it...

I'll be dead in the morning, because about the time I have to leave, I'm usually just crawling into bed. That is what happens when you are an off shift dog. The body clock is all messed up. Perhaps my little friends can help me crash....










I somehow doubt that, but I'll give it the old Missouri try anyway....