Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, April 8, 2016

You want the truth?

I hate liars.

I have heard every tale that has rolled off of some pretty convincing folks lips. But the ones I actually want to kick their teeth in, are those who lie to your face, knowing that you know they are lying.

Those a-holes think you are beneath them, that even if we know what is spewing from their mouths are lies, that we still think they are so awesome, it doesn't matter. Bill Clinton was like that. (I did not have sexual relations with that woman)

And the holier than thou news media is definitely like that. I heard a story on the way home tonight on CBS that made me think of Paul Joseph Goebbels.  "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." (whether he actually phrased it that way, is unknown, but he has been forever pegged as the guy who said it) I believe if you cause someone's character to be impugned by a lie & it is proven that you intentionally did so to cause that individual misfortune... Then you should be horsewhipped in a public square. It would certainly cut down on the garbage the news media chucks out there as "unbiased truth" (One Eyed Jacks...just popped into my head)

Oh, occasionally they get caught (Brian Williams) But more than often, they slide right off of the carpet. “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” (Hillary Clinton)


Sometimes just saying you misspoke, is a way to lie to cover the lie.