Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, May 27, 2016

I love new guys...

This was the shape the old house was in as I went by it the other day.
This is what is looked like as I went by it yesterday.








We had a new young guy start on our shift & as the storms rolled in, he was worried that we were going to have power bumps (of course, I fed him a few horror stories about what could happen) As the shift just about ended, he went into the restroom to take a squirt. I went over to the breaker panel & flipped off the bathroom lights & yelled...POWER BUMP & turned them back on.

He came flying out the door & started running towards the chiller plant. The rest of the guys thought he was running to his truck, but I knew he thought it really happened & was going to make sure everything was still on line. I yelled at him...Stop. Which he did as he had the door open. He looked at me & I said, welcome to second shift it isn't real.

He said, you did that? Yeah, we wouldn't do it we didn't like you. He started laughing & went back in the bathroom to wash his hands. I'm going to have some fun with this guy. It's been a long time since I got someone with that old trick.