Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, May 2, 2016

Not at work...

Yeah..Sometimes, I really like that statement. We qued up some pork steaks yesterday & Saturday, I gave Mom her Mother's Day present early. She has been wanting a metal detector, so I got her one & since she has to go in the hospital Tuesday, I wanted her to be able to play with it before then. (kind of take her mind off of things)

Drank some cold ones & I actually took a freaking nap in the middle of the day. My body couldn't believe that I was doing it. I really have to start getting more sleep. I feel the difference when I do.

Today, grass cutting (which grew high overnight after the rain) Change the oil in the truck, & do laundry & hang it outside. Plus whatever else I can fit in the day, but that is for starters.

I heard Saturday that my Aunt, fell down some stairs & broke her neck & is paralyzed. I'm not sure of the details, but it just drives home the fact that in the blink of an eye, your life can change. Better mend your fences while you can my friends, or cut the barbed wire..

whatever works for you.