Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, June 10, 2016

Dirt weekend...

Well, we were all going to be down at the dirt this weekend, but my bud cancelled at the last minute. Like everybody else, too many irons in the fire.

Didn't stop me from stocking up a little on ammo. I had a Dunns gift card & figured I should use it. I also wound up getting the old man a new fish finder for the African Queen.

He kept saying no he didn't want a new one, but he never used the one he had. Why? Because the damn thing was shot, that's why. So he is going to install the new one tomorrow. I'll go check on his progress, after I sweat my ass off cutting grass. We are going fishing Monday or that is the plan as of now.

I found another sticker that my bud had made me for the truck, 9 years ago & put that sucker on the back glass. I still need a KSHE one.