Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, June 27, 2016

Ever wish...

That you were a kid again, so you could just have fun & not have to worry about taking care of crap everyday?

This whole weekend turned into me taking care of problems. Got the tires rotated this morning & the tire shop had a make over. New floor & waiting area revamped. Then I got the grass cut & the weeds trimmed.

I addressed a few other issues Saturday & Sunday, which would have helped tremendously if I could have gotten a little forewarned knowledge (which could have easily have happened) But, I took care of them anyway.

I think I'm gonna have this on my headstone inscribed: "We think he is here, but he is probably actually off working somewhere." Hey, I'm not bitching, it is what it is. I learned a long time ago to take my life one day at a time, because just when you think you know someone or a situation...You get blindsided by reality.

The parents found out today, that someone they knew from school, got struck & killed by lightening along with his dog Saturday.

Just try to see that coming.