Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Everyone is a critic.


I am finally starting to learn that people who hate you, do so for a plethora of reasons. Even those who idolize you, can hate you, because they can't be you.

I have had people express their hatred for me, yet still pick me to be on their team, because if I focus on a goal, I achieve it. Now...granted, it has been a long time since I have really given a dead rats ass about pretty much anything. Because, you get tired of having folks hate you, so you just become transparent & blend in.

That isn't a sign of weakness. It is just resignation of the times. But I also know that if you kick a dog long enough, he will bite.

I use to like to be the focus of everyone's attention. I got bored with that. Too many people who want to be a part of your life, but would sell you out as soon as it was beneficial for them to do so. Then I became quite comfortable avoiding everyone & anything. I enjoy solitude. Just being left alone.

The problem with that is, even if you try to stay outside the drama...people find a reason to hate you for doing it. Well, it has taken me many years to come to realization that no matter what you do, someone will question you for it & try to piss in your cornflakes.


Well, I'm popping a cold one & jamming on Ringo. The haters can suck on that.