Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Friday's are...

Well, lets just say, when I work, they are nothing but interesting to say the least.

I had a transgender group contact me on twitter & ask for me to support them. I politely told them to fuck off & never contact me again. As much as anyone has a right to espouse their particular belief in whatever makes their skirt blow...I also have the right to disagree with it. Especially if they are trying to get me to endorse them. I didn't go knocking on their door.

I stopped tonight at Wally World on the way home & decided to try this. An impulse buy for sure. Not bad as long as it is real cold.

Trump called the Orlando shooter a son of a bitch & all I can say is this.... I agree & it is nice to hear him say it, no matter who gets pissed off about it. I don't condone homosexuality, but I do have friends who are broke back mountain types. I don't hate them & I don't care what they do as long as their around me, they keep Mr. Johnson in their pants & not on my shoulder.

I make fun of all types of individuals. People I like & those I don't. Respect is something I believe is earned, not dished out to anyone who thinks they deserve it because they want to sleep with a hoover vacuum. I don't really care who likes that or not. It is who I am & quite frankly, I believe the world would be a much better place if everyone had a sense of humor, instead of bitching that someone pissed them off, because they didn't agree with them.

It's a fucked up world we live in. Doesn't matter if you are in a gay bar or a house of worship, if you are doing your thing & not infringing on others, no one has the right to come in & kill as many people as they can, before someone takes them out. See, the pattern these assholes use is predictable. They go where they know, no one will have a weapon to be able to defend themselves. Schools & gun free zones are a bonanza to these predators.

So, in all seriousness, don't drink the koolaid of the left. Always be able to protect yourself from this kind of situation. You'll thank me later, when you are not simply a name painted on a white cross, stuck outside some place that prohibited you from having a weapon.