Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, June 6, 2016

If it ain't one thing.....

It's two.

If you live long enough, you eventually realize that no matter what you have seen or done, or what you may know or still ponder....it becomes clear that you will never ever reach the point of saying I have seen or done it all.

In my profession, I see folks who intentionally cash in their life, through drugs or self inflicted means or just by doing something very stupid that does not allow you to repeat the performance. And I shake my head thinking, you'll never see the stars in a night sky again, or a million other things that you took for granted.

I had a friend once tell me, you'll miss me when I'm gone. He was right.

No matter how bad things become in your life (and I have been to that well many times myself) You never know what the next day will toss into your path. And that, is what makes life so utterly fascinating & wonderful. You just never know what you will wind up becoming a part of.


So, don't sweat the small shit, it will always be there. Do yourself a favor & try to learn at least two new things everyday & try to do at least two things nice for someone else. If two is too high a number, try one.