Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, June 20, 2016

Not too bad.

I didn't get to eat any barbecue yesterday, but I didn't get any fecal matter dumped on me either. Fair trade & one I'll take.

When I got home, my daughter had left me a card in my mailbox & a whole bunch of fishing tackle! One can never have enough of that for sure.

I missed going to a family reunion on Saturday, but I had to work & with a shop full of guys, most wanted off on this weekend. I guess I could have pulled rank & took off, but sometimes it's just better to be the decent dude. I could try to explain it to you, but if you're self centered, you'll never get it anyway. Sometimes even I don't understand why I'm wired the way I am. I've had more than a few people tell me that I'm just too good of a dude & that people tend to take advantage of me.

Well, there might be some truth to that statement, but I figure it this way: There is a whole lot of situations & people who tend to drain the goodness from my soul. So, I constantly have to do things that allow me to fill it back up. That's about how much I want to share on what I tend to do, verses what others want me to do.

My sister said this is my song:


I like it, but I'm the only dog in my house. I like that as well.