Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer is here.

It is starting to bloom flowers around my house, but a friend of mine is having a dispute with his neighbors over him not cutting his grass enough.

I tried to tell him that he might be in the wrong, since the city issued him a written warning. There is an explanation he tried to give me, but it all boils down to this: If he doesn't adhere to their ordinances (this is the second one he has got) It is going to get into his pocket.

Even if your neighbor is a total asshole (I have had them) it will never come out in your favor, if you just ignore what the code enforcement folks say. He was telling me about how the city is not cutting their areas & I agreed with him...But I have had that happen & I just go ahead & cut their areas when I do mine. Life is too short to not realize what battles are worth fighting & which ones will only cause you grief.


My header is screwing up on the template on here. Like crumbs on a breakfast table...as Jethro Tull would say....