Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, June 23, 2016

This world...

Has really changed & I'm just going to say it...I don't like it.

So I have decided that those who I feel are bat shit crazy...I'm just going to make sure they are as far away from me as Jenny Craig is to Michael Moore.

Because, lets face it. These idiots aren't doing me any favors. They don't come over & cut my grass or pay my mortgage. All they are good at, is pissing me off. I'll never be persuaded that the idiotic beliefs they have, are something I feel the need to dive head first into. Actually, when they start spewing the crap out of thier pie holes...I want to ask them if their parents had any children that lived.



Watch me reinvent my life by excluding assholes who do nothing to add to the quality of my existence. Those fuckers are history.