Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, July 28, 2016

It's simple...

I have spent my entire life trying to do what is right. And there are those who have posed the question...Well, what is right? Hey, don't try that stupid ass shit on me...We all know what is right & what is wrong.

But there are those who want to do what they want, regardless of knowing it isn't the right thing to do. They are the ones who can persuade the young & gullible (dare I say stupid) that their perspective might be acceptable. To those folks, I simply have to say...blow me.

Don't think for a minute, because I don't call you out, that I don't know who or what you are. I tolerate a lot of stupid shit. But if you think I have any respect for someone who is not doing what is the right thing to do...you must be smoking crack.

And if anyone is reading this & wondering if I am targeting you in this post, then perhaps you might want to reevaluate your life, because that little voice, might be trying to tell you that you are screwing up. I have friends that have said, I disagree with you, but I would fight for you to have the right to believe the way you want....

Not this old dog.

If you are not doing the right thing, you are on your sorry ass alone. And though I have done things for people that I do not respect....That filament of thread that has been binding me to show compassion that is taken for granted...well...don't think it will hold forever.

I just changed a bulb in the basement the other day. It gave me the best it could, but it did finally give up the ghost.