Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sizzle.

The heat is on & will be for a few more days.

I heard what Ted Cruz did & it only goes to show you what a twat he is. No character at all. Didn't matter that he promised to support whoever the Republican nominee was...He just stood up & showed the nation the definition of a hypocrite.

If I was from Texas, I would be pretty pissed off. He throws out that he is such a Christian, but when the time comes for humility, he has no concept of the word.

Let me clue you in. I, by no means, endorse everything Trump does & quite frankly, I have no idea of what he will or won't do if elected president. But, there is no way, I would ever vote for more of the same Democratic garbage that has been pushing the nation to the brink. Ted Cruz, made me want to slap the shit out of him, every time I saw his weasel looking ass on TV. Last night, he just put the cherry on top of the cake.