Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Whenever life gets you down....


All you have to do, is act cool like Randolph Scott.


Of course, if that doesn't work for you, then disregard my advice. I had a guy last night who was bitching that it was raining on this holiday weekend. I told him, I love it.

See, the weather is nice & cool. (not a hundred degrees) We have to work, so who cares as long as we are here & I don't have to worry about any asshole neighbor burning down my house while I'm away with their stupid fireworks.

Randolph Scott didn't bitch about things he had no control over. He just dealt with shit as it came. Give me a break, I can't tell you about the crap I encountered last night, but I'll tell you this.....A constipated pregnant woman, when she finally turns loose...

Well, I have driven smaller cars than what I saw last night.