Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the retards...

On the way in, I saw these two gals loose a mattress off the back of their truck. No, they didn't have it tied down. They just thought that it would sit there, piled all the way up to the top of the cab, under the rest of the bed & a lot of other crap...As they drove as fast as they could.I crested the hill & saw it sail off. Glad I wasn't like, right behind them.

The rest of the day was like that. I bailed at Manchester, because traffic was backing up & I thought there was an accident. So after I cut across four lanes & made the ramp, I was feeling smug. Until I looked over & saw that it was only some big rig drivers screwing around. As I turned onto Ballas, I looked over at the park, & there was all these young folks walking around in a bundle, looking like Lemmings with their phones out. They were playing Pokemon go. Not little kids, but adult enough that they should be actually working, instead of wandering around like idiots.


Then, as soon as I started work, the lesson of Ebonics commenced. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of retarded things & people I encountered yesterday. Talking Heads just kept going through my head all night.

Time for a cold one.