Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, August 29, 2016

Excuse me while I laugh.

I daily have things that annoy me. The perspective of people that preach philosophy, yet have no integrity. I usually shrug everything off before I crash & wake up with it all behind me.

But in the last week, I have had encounters that have bothered me. like an individual who rated me in lacking just that...Integrity.

Anyone who actually knows the real person who occupies my mortal coil, knows that I have more in my little finger than this individual has in his entire body. So why did it bother me? It didn't, it pissed me off. Then I had an individual look me in the face & tell me a lie. Now, lying is one thing.... No, you don't look fat in those pants....

But insulting my intelligence is quite another. I just didn't fall off the turnip truck.

In this world of lines full of Darwin candidates, I guess the only way you can avoid wanting to stick an ice pick in someones ear (for anyone young enough to not know what that is, look it up) is to segregate yourself from these individuals the best you can. Which I do. But sometimes, you have to deal with them everyday. So then, it becomes a case of, how do I tolerate them. Then eventually, it progresses to...How do I get rid of them.

Well, it is really simple actually. You just tell them to stay away from you. It can be hard, especially if you kind of like their dumb ass, but in the end, that is what you have to do. I had an old acquaintance on facebook flip me a post last night, telling me she was tired of my random bullshit & was unfriending me. It didn't make me all lying in floor crying, because lets face it...She wasn't anyone who I saw naked or really did anything with. We never shared any close moments. I'm not even sure if we had any classes together back in high school (that is how irrelevant she was to my daily existence)  Just someone who happened to be in the same area at the same time, years ago.

So...Fuck her old crusty ass.

And I shall deal with the liar & the disparaging individual as the days progress.