Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Grass cutting time.

It seems like I'm always working. Ever since I can remember, I was always doing something for somebody. Days off of work, just turn into days working for someone else.

Vacation is being able to take a shit, without someone calling me to go do something.

Last night, I thought I would lie down & watch a movie & try to crash early. Only to find that I rolled around all night & couldn't sleep worth a crap. I need to go somewhere, but I just got in from checking on the parents & I need to take a shower. I am what we use call spunt. If the shower wakes me up...I will do the road trip. If not, I will do the nap time, because right now, homie is hot & nasty.

Not in the good definition of the term. Bring on the cold water.