Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Is it just me?

Lets be serious, am I the only one who on a daily basis, runs into someone you just want to bitch slap?

I'm a pretty nice guy, but this world has just about spun into the toilet in so many ways, that I could bitch slap people all day...every day, & never scratch the surface of people who have it coming.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could put on a resume that you were proficient in bitch slapping.

That is correct sir, I spent an internship just plunging my hands into buckets of sand, to harden them up for the day I was turned loose to walk the facility singling out those who needed a good bitch slap.


I use to carry matches, so when I laid a good one on some asshole, it would strike it & I lit my smoke & blew the first puff in their face afterwards.

I'm guessing my days of being a nice guy are starting to wane.