Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Whats fair?

Well, let me see....After last night, I have come to the conclusion that nothing is fair & if you continue to believe that people will do the right thing, as opposed to hosing you...Well, you are going to be one wet individual.

Society probably hasn't changed, yet we tend to think things were better back in the day. Perhaps they were, but I'm sure people took advantage of others then as well.

When I had a woman in my daily life, they taught me to say no. Because, when I didn't, they caused me enough grief, to understand that by telling others yes, it would piss them off. Now that I have been on my own for quite awhile...I have slipped back into the habit of saying yes, way to often, when I should be saying...Oh Hell no.

Starting today.....No is going to become my favorite word. I'm going to paste a naked picture of Rosie O'Donnell in my brain & when someone asks me to do something, or for something...I am going to mentally glance on it & scream out....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In my best Sam Kinison voice.