Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, September 5, 2016

Hello September.

The old man & I are going fishing in the morning. I have disconnected myself from the rat race for awhile. Don't begrudge me, I just need a break from the all the stupid shit that is going on.

I would say, Happy Labor Day, but I have worked my entire life & been on both sides of the labor issue. I know that everyone wants to suck what they can from you, period. Employers, unions...They are all the same. They really don't care about you as an individual. As a matter of fact, most people couldn't care less what is going on in your life, as long as it doesn't effect them. I have done nothing but sacrifice my entire life, to help others. I have always put others first.

But I have reached the point of saturation on that endeavor. I'm going to start taking time off instead of selling my time back or donating it to someone who wouldn't spit on me if I was on fire anyways.

So, I will always do the right thing (unless I screw up & don't) but the cemetery is full of people who were considered invaluable. All I can say is, you will miss me when I'm gone....Or not.

I'm going fishing in the morning & it is way overdue & I'm going to enjoy every freaking moment of it.