Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Here lately...

I wonder just what I have done to piss God off so much, that I have to wade into such crap. (pick a card, any card)

I do the right thing as much as I can. Help others, show up for work every single day.... Yet, I get dumped on at work... Get burned every time I toss my hat in the ring with affairs of the heart.

Every time I do something good, I get boned in spades for doing it. (don't worry, I will continue to do what is right, because it is a choice I will continue to espouse) but old Homie gets to the point where he is like, come on Lord.... I don't belong here.

I am where he wants me to be. I get it, but when Paul asked him to take away his burden, he just told him....Live with it. So, I'll do my best to do the same. But I sometimes turn into a whinny little bitch.

 Hey, I have endured lots of pain (trust me on that) So, don't listen to the Joel Osteen horseshit. As he lives a life secured by donations from suckers. The Bible never promises what he spits out. Joel is four months older than me. And while he is well known the world over, & I am as obscure as a puffer kite (look it up) I'll not spoon feed anyone garbage. I will tell the truth.


By doing so, I always pay a price for it. I'm hoping that in the end, I don't wind up getting a pineapple shoved up the rectum, along side of Hitler.