Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, September 19, 2016

I'm ready to go again.

Yesterday, we went to Bismark lake & spent the entire day catching fish. These poor bastards were on the lake & they blew their motor up. As we stopped around noon to eat some lunch at the dock, they were trying to load up their boat & dropped it off the trailer & almost swamped it.

They tipped it right in the water spilling shit everywhere. I saw they were having problems & snapped this & asked if I could help them, but they finally got it loaded up. We had a blast. I caught the first, the most & the biggest.... We caught enough keepers that we fried them up tonight & ate them. fresh hot fish & cold beer (does it get any better than that)

I got all my grass cut & the weeds trimmed today & I'm drinking me a cold one, enjoying this fine nice September eve.

Tomorrow, it's back to the salt mines.