Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Pain..

The last three days have been filled with nothing but.

I have had three days of hurt & it looks like today should continue with the same.

No shit, everything is piling on this dog. I get buried with a project & burned my finger. I have a damn carbuncle on my lower back, right at the belt line & it is unreal. I had the same thing about this time last year & finally got it to split open & had the sister slide in a freaking horse needle & drain it. Looks like I'm going to have to let her get sadistic yet again, because I have inserted a needle in the damn thing multiple times & can't get it to open up. Yet the pain was exquiste.

The list goes on.... Man, I just want to have a day without wanting to tell someone to piss off. Because, I just can't get anyone to give a shit about anything. It has just been a few days of nothing going the way I plan it, & that just blows.



I'm getting too old for this shit;~)