Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, October 13, 2016

A few days...

And trying to simply not throw someone down a flight of stairs seems to be a daily challenge. I just don't understand why common sense seems to be gone these days.

Is it me, or do you find yourself thinking, God, am I going to have to spend eternity with some of these assholes?

Dealing with them here is enough, but thinking I might have to continue to listen to their dumb ass after I croak..... Help me Mr. Wizard... "Drizzle, Drazzle, Druzzle, Drome; Time for this one to come home"

The last two days I kind of mended a fence, & saved the world (yet again) I also stepped up, when those who should have, simply pussed out. Doing the right thing must be hard when you are a dick. I guess.


I was in Wally World after work, picking up some stuff for tomorrow & Tom Jones was blasting overhead. Now it's in your head.