Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Catch up...

When I'm off, it's hard to keep up with me, because I cram as much as I can in the time I have.

We went to the Drive-In Friday & saw Deep Water Horizon & Blair Witch. The first one was so-so, but the second one sucked hard.

This is my sister, the original witch;~)

She was pissed, because she was into the movie & I was fucking with her through it. What can I say, when a movie blows, my attention span moves towards other endeavors. Like trying to scare the shit out of you.

Tomorrow, we are going to be in Millstadt Illinois for a BBQ & Chili cook-off. That will be a good time for sure. This is my second year going, so I know what to avoid & what to gravitate towards.

Cold beer & lots of good food...Shit, screw being at work. Bring on the smoked chicken!