Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, October 24, 2016

Getting closer....

To Halloween & I get a kick out of seeing all the decorations folks go through to spice up their yards.

Gonna head to another lake in the morning with Pops.

My Grandma told Dad that I take after my Great Grandma. She could sit in one spot all day & catch the shit out of fish. I'll take that as a compliment.

Is it just me, or do you find yourself getting pissed off, when you have to call a customer service line & get some a-hole, who can't speak English. It pretty much doesn't matter what company you are dealing with, you finally get through after pressing 1 for English (telling them that you want to converse with someone who can speak it, as well as understand it) yet, you get some fucker who muddles through & has no idea of the subject matter you are trying to get assistance on.

They should have a recording that says, press 1 if you want to get an asshole who will have no idea of anything you are saying, & will in all probability, make the situation worse instead of solving your problem.

Your call is important to us my ass.