Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Little things.

You may not think they are important, but if you just try & do them for someone you will find that they will appreciate & always will remember it.

I just happened to mention in a conversation that I liked deep fried mushrooms. Now, every so often when I'm at my parents house, Mom will shove a bowl of them on me. I am just about through a whole one here.

Sometimes though, people get pissed off when you do something for them. Those people, they act like you just ate their cat at a Chinese buffet.

Hey, I get it. I'm leery of folks when they do things for me as well. I wonder what it is they want in return & believe me...there are people like that. But I'm getting better at seeing if someone is working on an angle or simply being decent folks.

What scares me is that I'll actually start caring what people think of me again, when I have finally reached a comfortable position of complete indifference. Of course, not pissing someone off, will be beneficial as to not get you on a bucket kill list.


Happy Birthday Uncle Buck.