Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Some days....

Are better than others & no, that isn't Gatorade.

I can say, I got one call & showed up & as I was on a ladder wiring up a ballast in a bathroom fixture, I had the lady who called it in come up by me & said, don't move.

She then wrapped her arms around my legs & said, you are the best. She said, when she called it in, the person on the other end of the phone (who I have no idea who that was) told her it might be a couple of hours before someone showed up. But see, this lady, has been employed there for many years & she said, well, that depends on who is working tonight. (she is always a positive person)

She told me this & said, you always make my day easier, thank you for coming. Hey, it made my day better. I always strive to do a great job, but when you usually get someone bitching about something you had no involvement in being screwed up. (I'm there to make it right) Well, it's nice to have someone there who appreciates what you are trying to do.

I'm guessing that is what a decent wife is suppose to do.

What an interesting concept. Time for a few cold ones & some decompressing tunes.