Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Get ready.

The world is coming to an end, because the Cubs won the damn World Series.

I must admit, it was a very decent game seven, but I'm still thinking some goats have probably seen their last day last night.

It is storming it's ass off at my house right now. I'm not sure if it God crying that the Cubs won or the beginning of the apocalypse.

It will interesting to see how many dillholes wind up dead or in the hospital later today. I have seen reports on Twitter saying light poles were being torn down (still with their high voltage lines on them) I'm just gonna crawl under my electric blanket as the rain comes down & forget all about bashing the Windy city.

They have enough problems without me pointing them out. Even a blind pig finds a truffle every now & then.