Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Giving Thanks.

That I didn't see this asshole get killed as he blew right through the red light at this bad intersection in the distance. (had a little kid in the seat next to him)

I saw all kinds of accidents on the way in last night & people were generally driving like dicks. Cutting each other off & weaving in & out of lanes. And on the way home, I had the pleasure of the drunk folks getting out of the guns & hoses boxing matches.

If you were raised right, you learned manners at an early age. You were taught to say thank you & please & you're welcome. You used them when they were required, but eventually, you come to realize that being thankful is an every day occurrence. Not just on the Holiday.

I wake up in the morning, the first thing I try to do, is thank God for another day. (I might creak & moan a bit first) I continue to do so throughout my day & it is the last thing I say before I fall asleep. Later today, I will be at crackhead land, thanking God that I am where he wants me to be. (and hoping that everyone is safe & happy where they are)

Unless I croak in my sleep. If that happens my plans are changed.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving, because if you are one of those folks who spend most of their days being miserable, then at least pick a few that you can find something to be grateful to God for. Today should be one of them.


Get er done....