Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Moon.

Hope you all were able to check it out, but hey, it isn't like it hasn't been there your entire life.

Call me crazy, but I'm fed up to my eye balls with all these whinny ass Liberals who can't be decent after losing the election. I have plenty of Left wing friends & not one in my immediate circle are going off the tracks over it. Oh, I did have some, but they were kicked to the curb & are gone.

I can't believe all the vile & hateful things they have done the last week or so. I mean, I knew they were bent, but calling for assassination of Trump & rape of his wife? How many of you men would put someone in the ground if they came up to you & said they were going to rape your wife. They would at least need a dental plan.

The feds have arrested one guy out of Ohio for making the threat. (Zachary Benson) I bet he has wished he kept his dumb ass mouth shut by now. He posted: “My life goal is to assassinate Trump. Don’t care if I serve infinite sentences. That man deserves to decease (sic) existing.”



There have been others, but I haven't heard what has been their punishment. Lets hope they meet Mr. Federal agent real soon. Like Matt Harrigan.

He Threatened to kill Trump with a sniper rifle. He was the CEO of a company & they had this to say: The PacketSled Board of Directors accepted the resignation of President and CEO Matthew Harrigan, effective immediately. Fred Wilmot, the company’s Chief Technology Officer, will serve as interim CEO while the Board of Directors conducts a search for a permanent replacement. We want to be very clear, PacketSled does not condone the comments made by Mr. Harrigan, which do not reflect the views or opinions of the company, its employees, investors or partners.

On his Twitter page, he has backed his ass off real quick, saying he never intended any harm to Mr. Trump...It was just a joke. Well, I don't know about you, but saying fuck you America, I'm going to kill him with a sniper rifle & then telling the Secret Service to bring it...Doesn't sound too much like a joke to me.