Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, December 2, 2016

Almost Christmas...

Yesterday I went & put some new tires on little red & while the guys at the tire shop cut me some slack on the price...I still had to check my ass as I was leaving to make sure it wasn't bleeding too much.

The last few days has been crammed with stuff I have encountered & completed. Some days are simply like a rock that has been pushed off of a huge hill. It rolls it's ass off & before you know it, you're at the bottom, thinking, that went by way too fast.

I got my annual TB test results & it's nice to know I haven't been exposed, seeing that I'm constantly surrounded by people who carry all kinds of nasty bugs. A lot of folks have been sick & are walking around hacking all over everyone & everything. Got my flu shot back in September...hey, one can never be too careful these days. If you wake up & Mr. Winky hasn't fallen off while you slept...It's a good day.


I found this dude (who must have way too much time on his hands) on the web & I have been keying up my radio & playing clips for guys who I work with. Apparently, this guy has the same song & just drops different names in each time. Yeah, when one of them gives me crap, I play the song that plops their name in there....Hey, I'm an awesome asshole;~)