Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, December 12, 2016

As the year winds down...

I got a lot of things accomplished today. Sending out some Christmas cards, paying bills & doing the daily business we all have to do.

I went to visit the folks & check on them & we visited awhile. My Dad is still all pissed off about Trump winning the election & he didn't want to discuss anything concerning him getting sworn in in January.

I'm still all sore from my hamstring pull on Thursday night. I mean, I hurt like freaking Hell. But, if you take enough pain medicine & down it with some cold brew, hey, you can still kick it like a young stud.

I have had some very sad news the last few days. My cousin's son wound up dead (haven't heard what the actual cause was yet)  24 years old. I last saw him down at the the family grave plot a few years ago.

There have been some other things, I guess wouldn't be appropriate sharing just yet. And it causes one to pause & think, just how short life is.


Here today, gone tomorrow is so apropos at times.