Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve...

Drinking cold ones with the old man as he smokes some que for tomorrow.

This is the night, where I get all sentimental & boo hoo, because I'm no longer married. Well, it looks good on paper anyway. Sure, it would be nice to have some yoga Gumby woman, who I can bend like a pretzel....

But, I seem to remember that after great sex, you have to actually put up with their shit afterwards. THAT...I do not miss even remotely. Besides, I don't have to be at their family's house (which, they never appreciated my fine ass anyway) I can spend my time, enjoying my parents, who by the grace of God, is still here for me to enjoy.

I'm home now, continuing the party & smiling, because I don't have an annoying  "better half" bitching at me, because I told one of her relatives to suck my left nut.

Ah....memories.

Merry Christmas. I hope you have as much fun as I do these days. Remember, one day, you will be planted in the ground. It will be too late then for you to enjoy life. So...Freaking love life & be happy that you are alive!

Time to jam & pop me another cold one;~)