Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Newbies...

We let the new employee & the new boss in our fantasy football league this year.

Both of them came in first & second. Here is how confident one was....He ordered himself a first place trophy, before he won the Super Bowl.

Me? Well, lets just say, it was the worst year I have had. At least I didn't come in last. I tried to get everyone to join fantasy hockey this year, but no one was interested. Of course, after football, now they all are. Gonna have to wait till Baseball.

Gives me time to plan my revenge Pinky.....

On a sadder note...I was on my way into work yesterday, when I heard that Carrie Fisher had died.

When this flick came out, I was a teenager that even my tongue got hard when I saw her in this outfit. R.I.P.